To instruct, persuade and prepare our children ages 2 to 12 years old to accept Christ as their savior early in life so that their life can potentially be used in God’s service.
The Children's Ministry is always looking for caring and dedicated people to work with the children. If you have a heart for little ones and you meet the requirements below, feel free to download and complete the Ministry Workers Application and fax to (215) 476-5572 or email to email@example.com.
Interested in being a part of the Children's Ministry?
- Preferably members with teaching skills, experience and abilities.
- Must have a strong compassion for children.
- Must have patience with children.
- Computer skills desired, specifically publishing and graphics programs.
- To teach energetically and enthusiastically.
- To motivate the students to learn.
- To be creative in teaching.
- To create new strategies to catch and keep the interest of the children.
- To provide teaching lessons at the following levels:
- Preschool - 2 yrs to 5 yrs
- Primary - 6 yrs to 8 yrs
- Pre-teen (juniors) - 9 yrs to 12 yrs
- Provide/Manage Bible study lessons for children.
- Provide Sunday School lessons for children ages 2 through 12 years.
- Arrive for Sunday School by 8:30am and Wednesday nights by 7:15pm.
- Leave classroom and/or teaching area neat, clean and in order.
- Attend monthly meetings, (4th Wednesday of each month: 6:30pm - 7:25pm)
- Frequently attend training workshops at ATM and other sites.
- Conduct Vacation Bible School
- Assist with special events for the children and the Children's ministry.
- Faithfully pray for the children and the Children's Ministry.
- To attend monthly corporate prayer.
- Participate in fellowships.