ATM CHURCH CHOIR
Season: December 2018 - May 2019
Thank you so much for taking this opportunity to come together and praise the Lord in song!
I am so excited to share my heart with you in this way and have you join with me in sharing our joy with others.
Here, you will find information regarding the choir that will be useful throughout the choir season. All updates will appear on this page, including rehearsal cancellations, times changes, song lyrics and downloads, etc.
MAY PERFORMANCE ATTIRE
Pastel shirts and white pants or skirt
PREVIEW UPCOMING SONG
No upcoming song available.
RESPONSIBILITIES and TIPS
- Rehearsal attendance is mandatory! Please call Elder Joy at least one day in advance (when possible) if you are going to be absent.
- Commit to being present for all performance days.
- Be on time! If you are going to be late, please be sure to call Elder Joy at least by 6:45 pm.
- Eat light before coming to practice. But DO eat something! Eating too heavy can effect breathing.
- Bring a folder to hold all lyric sheets and handouts.
- Bring a bottle of water to keep your vocal instruments hydrated.
- PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! The more you practice what you've learned, the less you have to think about it and the more we can enjoy the presence of God.
- Be Joyful and Praise His Name in the Song!