2010 St. Louis Prophetic/Hebraic Conference with Perry Stone - "When Hell Invades Earth and Believers Receive Crowns" - Session 3 DVD
POWER POINT SLIDES
No slides for Session 20
- Read/Review Revelation Chapter 10
QUIZ QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Click on question to reveal answer.
1. What was the 1st thing that happened when the 5th angel sounded?
A star fell from heaven unto the earth. (9:1)
2. What happens when men seek death?
They will not find it... death will flee from them. (9:6)
3. Describe what the locusts look like.
Their shape was like horses prepared for battle, gold crowns on their head, faces like men, hair like women, teeth like lions, breastplates of iron; the sound of their wings was like chariots of many horses running to battle, tails like scorpions, with stings in their tails. (9:7-10)
4. How many woes are there?
3 woes (9:12)
5. How many months will men be tormented?
5 months (9:5)
6. Name the Hebrew and Greek name of the bottomless pit angel.
In the Hebrew tongue it is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue his name is Apollyon. (9:11)
7. What was the 1st thing to arise out of the bottomless pit?
There arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace. ( 9:2)