POWER POINT SLIDES
- Read/Review Revelation Chapter 5:1-14
QUIZ QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Click on question to reveal answer.
1. What was in the right hand of him that sat on the throne?
A book or scroll with seven seals (5:1)
2. Why did John weep?
Because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon (5:4)
3. Why was the Lion of the tribe of Judah mentioned?
To assure John that One has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. (5:5)
4. The twenty four elders fell down and did what?
They sung a new song (5:9) and they worshipped (5:14).
5. What did the strong angel proclaim?
Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? (5:2)
6. Who sung a new song?
The four beasts and the twenty four elders. (5:8-9)
7. What had seven eyes and seven horns?
The Lamb that stood as it had been slain. (5:6)