POWER POINT SLIDES
- Read Revelation Chapter 5:1-14
No Class on 11/27/19.
QUIZ QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Click on question to reveal answer.
1. The voice that spoke with John sounded like what...?
A trumpet (4:1)
2.What three things was the Lord worthy to receive?
Honor, glory, power (4:11)
3. Describe what each of the four beasts look like.
They all had eyes in front and behind them, the first beast was like a lion, the second beast like a calf, the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle, each had six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within. (4:6-8)
4. How many seats were round about the throne?
5. What three things proceeded out of the throne?
Lightnings, thunderings and voices (4:5)
6. The sea of glass was like unto what?
7. Name two things the elders wore?
White raiment and gold crowns (4:4)