Benjamin Green is 61 years of age, married for 42 years with 4 children, 3 daughters-in-law, 1 son-in-law and 6 grandchildren. Rev. Green along with his lovely wife, Juanita, founded (ATM) Abiding Truth Ministries. The first church service was October 4, 1992 and has released two son churches, one in Virginia and the other in New Jersey.
As a community activist, with his finger on the pulse, Rev. Green believes in being spiritually directed and socially connected in order to remain relevant to the times.
Pastor Green’s life guiding scriptures have been, St. Matthew 6:33 “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things will be added unto you” and Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me”.
A few milestones:
- Graduated School President (1973) with a full Academic Scholarship
- Worked for Bell Atlantic (1973-1986) from '411' Operator to Computer Manager
- Computer Programmer: 5 Languages
- Certified Electrician (1977) Lyons Technical Institute
- Attended Jameson Theological School
- Ordained Minister (1973 & 1984), True Light Community Ministries, Inc.
- Former Regional Vice Pres. with A.L. Williams/Primerica (1984…)
- Former Computer Consultant (1990), earning $115.00 per hour
- Participated in Prison Ministry for 11 years
- Traveled to West Africa with self-empowerment teaching and preaching
- Continued Religious Training – Christian Research & Development
- Former Board Member of the Church Advisory Committee (YMCA)
- Studied Psychology and currently writing a book on race relations in the church
- Designer, Producer and Distributer of some of the most innovative evangelism tracts
- Guest host for several TBN segments
- Former Executive Board Member of the Bethel Deliverance International Fellowship of Churches
- AHCCS/ATM-C3 Cyber Center Director
- Servant and co-laborer in Christ